Stay a while and celebrate!
At Storybrook Farm we have all of the amenities you need to feel at home and relaxed on your big day. Our venue offers onsite accommodations with access to a kitchen facility, indoor restrooms for guests, and comfortably furnished changing rooms for the wedding party. We also offer 3 beautiful overnight rooms with private bathrooms. This gives you, your bridal party and family a place to relax and prepare for your big day.
In addition to this, there are many splendid spaces and delightful nooks for enjoying the beauty and tranquility of the surrounding country setting. We have areas with fire kettles for nighttime fires and s’mores, a pond with catch and release fishing, gardens to wander, and a horse and a llama to visit. Moreover, there are fun things to do in close by historic downtown Jonesborough with shopping, restaurants, a microbrewery and distillery.
If you are not planning an event and just want a relaxing stay at our B&B, make sure to visit our sister site at www.storybrookfarmtn.com to see more of what Storybrook Farm and the area has to offer!
3 Private bedrooms with private bathrooms, half bath, 2 Sleeper sofas, large kitchen, party deck with grill
Individual Room Rentals–best for Elopements
- Number of Private Bedrooms Available: 3, each with its own private bathroom.
- Number of Beds Available: 3—one king, one queen, and one full
- Breakfast included? Yes, with the exception of your wedding morning. But why? This is so we can focus all of our attention on getting everything ready for your event. The good news is that it means that individual room rentals the evening before your wedding come with a special discount (*see rates below). Furthermore, we can recommend some great breakfast places in nearby Jonesborough for you to enjoy while we get everything prepared for your wedding.
- Accommodates: up to 6 people max (2 per room)
- With Breakfast Rate: $150+tax on weeknights (Sun-Thurs), $175+tax on weekend nights (Fri & Sat)
- *Without Breakfast Rate: $135+tax on weeknights (Sun-Thurs), $150+tax on weekend nights (Fri & Sat)
Full Farmhouse Rental–best for Micro Weddings
- Number of Private Bedrooms Available: 3, each with its own private bathroom
- Number of Beds Available: 5, one king, one queen, one full, one futon in a private sitting room and one sofa-sleeper located in the common area
- Breakfast Included? No, breakfast is not available with this option
- Accommodates: 10, and a few more if you wish to bring some air mattresses
- Additional Features Available: a full kitchen, grilling and deck area, and indoor common areas
- Rate: $400 + tax per night on weeknights (Tue-Thurs), and $450+tax on weekends (Fri & Sat)
All lodging rentals are subject to TN sales tax of 9.5%, with an additional local 5% Jonesborough hotel tax.
The Lexington Room
Queen bed, large bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower, views of the garden, pond and fields
The Alexandria Room
King bed, bathroom with shower, private balcony overlooking the woods and gardens
The Heartland Room
Has a full bed, bathroom with an antique claw foot tub/shower, and a private porch overlooking the field and pond
Contains a full kitchen, sitting room with queen futon, large Great Room with spacious common space with queen sofa-sleeper and dining room, guest bathroom, deck, grilling area, and fire kettle area out back. The Great Room is an excellent indoor back-up location for small ceremonies and receptions.
Other Farm Features