Our Wedding Packages
Storybrook Farm is not just a ceremony and reception venue. We also provide most of your essential event equipment as an included part of your wedding package. If you choose, you can lodge up to 14 guests onsite for a weekend-long wedding experience, which gives you time to be together with your closest friends and family.
We have designed our offerings to save you time, money and to give you peace of mind on your special day. We have done this for a couple of reasons. First, it keeps things easy and valuable in terms of what you get. For our Fairytale Package, this includes access to more than $10,000 worth of items in our extensive Storybrook Wedding Vault, including all of the decorations, furniture, the reception lounge and even a photo nook with costumes and props to entertain your guests.
Second, of all of the weddings that have taken place at Storybrook Farm, we have observed that the most relaxed couples (and their wedding party and families) have had someone to help them manage their event and decorate, and they have had an overall better personal experience during their day. We have an amazing team working with us and they are into helping you create and have an awesome and relaxing event. For our Fairytale Package, this includes a personal wedding assistant who will work with your vision and needs with great consideration to make sure things turn out the way you want them.
Kayla Hernandez is your personal Wedding Assistant. She is stylish and all around awesome in the ways of organization and design. She will make sure your event is beautiful and flows smoothly. You can rely on Kayla in the last month to coordinate with your vendors. She will also be with you on your wedding day to coordinate and decorate your event so that you can relax and enjoy your day.
We provide a choice of 2 packages for your wedding day, “the basics” Storybook Wedding Package and an “all the perks” Fairytale Wedding Package. Both are designed for up to 150 people. Take a look at our Featured Packages to see what each can offer for your special day!
WHAT YOU GET WITH BOTH:
- The benefit of an option-rich venue with your choice of wedding ceremony and reception sites including woods, gardens, fields and a willow-lined pond
- Event Equipment Essentials including
- A 40 x 60 foot white reception tent with elegant lighting and pole drapes
- 20 classic farm-style tables as well as cake tables which we will set up for you
- 150 fruit wood folding chairs for your reception which we will set up for you
- 150 mahogany resin chairs with white padded seats which we will set up for your ceremony
- 2 dance floors; one inside the tent and one under the stars
- Space and Comfort for your wedding party & guests in the form of
- Preparation spaces & changing rooms for the wedding party
- Use of comfortable bed & breakfast indoor common space for your wedding party and guests to relax in
- A kitchen space for food staging
- Indoor restroom facilities for guests
- Convenient and Helpful Services and Perks
- Ceremony/reception site set-up of chairs and tables and post-wedding take down and clean up. (Yes, we’re that helpful)
- Onsite vendor direction to help make sure that your event goes as smoothly and as stress-free as possible
- Parking attendant provided for your guests’ accommodation
- Access to our Vendor Consultation Service through which we will share information on the best caterers, DJs, musicians, florists, cake makers, linen services, photographers, hair & make-up artists, etc. that we have had the pleasure to work with
- Complimentary use of our venue for Engagement & Bridal Portraits
Is picking out your venue one of your first of many wedding tasks ahead? Do you feel overwhelmed and wonder if everything will fit into your budget? If you are interested in learning more about wedding costs and how all of this works into your plans, we highly recommend checking out this Cost Of Wedding resource to help figure out if this makes sense in the larger picture of your wedding planning: http://www.costofwedding.com/index.cfm/action/search.weddingcost/zipcode/37659/
It gives details on the average costs of weddings in the area and how much couples generally spend in the end. What we offer falls into multiple categories on there and ticks many items off of your planning checklist in a great combination of value and convenience, including:
- Center pieces
- Month of direction
- Day of coordinator
- Event Location
- Event rentals
- Hotel room (optional add on)
If you are looking for something a bit smaller and more intimate, we offer 2 additional packages. The Bijou Wedding Package is for a mid-sized event of 16 to 40 people, and the inclusive Love Story Elopement Packages is designed for an even smaller event of 2 to 10 people. These are available during Tuesday and Wednesday dates from mid-April through the end of October, and anytime, weekend or weekday, during our off-season dates from early November through early April.
If you are interested in an elopement or mid-week wedding, you can contact us HERE to ask about availability.
ABOUT OUR SERVICES
We can recommend and work with outside vendors for catering, photography, hair/make-up, cake makers, bar tenders, linen services, DJs/musicians, etc. But due to our commitment to providing you with a high level of onsite support and beautifully relaxing atmosphere we are not able to provide these other services onsite for you. We also truly believe that you will be happier using other high quality vendors who are as dedicated to their specific fields of service as we are to ours.
All of our packages, services and item rentals are subject to TN state sales tax of 9.5%. Overnight accommodations are subject to an additional 5% local hotel tax.
Our basic package offers exclusive use of the farm with tent, tables and chairs for your wedding day as well as complimentary clean up service. You can also add features to customize your wedding to your needs.
Couples’ top choice! We’ll do the work so you can just relax and enjoy your event. It also comes with a Personal Wedding Assistant who coordinates and decorates and unlimited choice of decor in the Wedding Vault. A wedding dream come true!