Micro Weddings and Elopements at Storybrook Farm
“If you’re looking for somewhere that you can be yourself, laugh and joke with everyone there, relax and keep the stress out of a wedding… then we HIGHLY recommend you give Storybrook Farm a visit! Their laid back persona mixed with their professionalism and attention to detail make this the perfect venue for a wedding of any size!” Ryan and Megan, married May 2017
Big News for 2019 Weddings
Starting in 2019 Storybrook Farm will only offer micro wedding and elopement packages for 2 to 24 people max.
The Big Wedding Dilemma
Does the thought of a large wedding stress you out? Do you believe that your day should be what you want it to be and not what others expect, that you should be able to have a quality event without going into debt, and that you deserve to feel relaxed and prepared so you can fully enjoy and appreciate one of the most beautiful and significant moments in your life together?
We hear you. We’ve been there ourselves and we have been beside hundreds of other couples in similar situations. But by asking and learning about what people value most we have designed an experience that lets you tune out the stress and focus on the most important thing of all: your love for one another.
So how do you go from a potentially stress-inducing experience to enjoying a laid-back, affordable and meaningful event? It’s pretty simple: go with a micro wedding!
A Micro Solution
So what is a micro wedding? These miniature affairs range from 2 to 24 people, including the couple. Think of them as a combination between an elopement and a regular wedding. At Storybrook Farm we strive to save you time, effort and money, and provide you with an experienced, friendly team to help you create a personalized and relaxed occasion.
To learn more, check out our blog post about exploring the big benefits of having a micro wedding. You can find even more planning tips on our blog page!
Storybrook Farm has made these events as stress-free as possible for you by supplying almost everything you will need for your event. This includes
- A ceremony with an onsite officiant
- A delicious wedding cake from one of the best bakers in the area
- Beautiful flowers for the couple
- Decor designed to your style preferences
- A romantic reception dinner in one of our gardens with food included (for the larger package)
- Guidance from the time of booking through your event
Learn more about our micro wedding and elopement packages here.
In addition, every wedding booked receives our customized design and decorating service using Pinterest-worthy event decor from our Wedding Vault. We also offer optional onsite accommodations for your group to stay and celebrate the occasion!
Our goal is to help you feel organized and prepared for your wedding day, sure in the knowledge that your event will be genuine and meaningful to you, and confident in knowing that you’ve made good choices all around—starting with the person you’ve chosen to spend the rest of your life with!
4 Easy Steps to A Relaxed Event
- First, Contact Us to tell us about your event needs. You are very welcome to schedule a tour to see the farm and meet with us in person!
- Next, book your desired package and your date with one of our friendly team members.
- Then, easily fill in your event design preferences on the convenient online planner that we provide as a part of your booking. Don’t know what you want? Don’t worry! We are here to help guide you and make this process a piece of cake! Also, don’t forget to check out our top recommendations for additional vendor services–like photography and beauty services–to make the most of your event.
- Finally, sit back and relax as Storybrook Farm makes your wedding dreams come true!
Meet wedding photographer Tara Hodges in our newest blog post Storybrook Spotlight Series: Sweet Snaps by Tara Hodges
Gorgeous, low-key events designed around you.
Do you want a romantic get-away for just the two of you? We’ve got you covered! Cake, flowers, officiant, elegant decor, peace and quiet included.
These miniature, elegant, and minimal hassle occasions combine the best elements of a traditional wedding and an elopement. They are a great value and include most of your event needs like cake, flowers, food, decor, officiant, etc., for up to 16 people (24 max). Perfect for vow renewals and destination weddings, too!