“If you’re looking for somewhere that you can be yourself, laugh and joke with everyone there, relax and keep the stress out of a wedding… then we HIGHLY recommend you give Storybrook Farm a visit! Their laid back persona mixed with their professionalism and attention to detail make this the perfect venue for a wedding of any size!”
— Ryan and Megan
Micro Weddings and Elopements at Storybrook Farm
Big News for 2019 Weddings
Starting in 2019 Storybrook Farm will only offer micro wedding and elopement packages and will no longer be hosting events larger than 24 people max.
Gorgeous, low-key events designed around you.
The Big Wedding Dilemma
Does the thought of a large wedding stress you out? Do you believe that your day should be what you want it to be and not what others expect, that you should be able to have a quality event without going into debt, and that you deserve to feel relaxed and prepared so you can fully enjoy and appreciate one of the most beautiful and significant moments in your life together?
We hear you. We’ve been there ourselves and we have been beside hundreds of other couples in similar situations. But by asking and learning about what people value most we have designed an experience that lets you tune out the stress and focus on the most important thing of all: your love for one another.
So how do you go from a potentially stress-inducing experience to enjoying a laid-back, affordable and meaningful event? It’s pretty simple: go with a micro wedding!
A Micro Solution
So what is a micro wedding? These miniature affairs range from 2 to 24 people, including the couple. Think of them as a combination between an elopement and a regular wedding. At Storybrook Farm we strive to save you time, effort and money, and provide you with an experienced, friendly team to help you create a personalized and relaxed occasion.
To learn more about the huge benefits of micro weddings, check out this post. You can find even more planning tips on our blog !
Storybrook Farm has made these small occasions as stress-free as possible for you by supplying almost everything you will need for your event. This includes
- A ceremony with an onsite officiant
- A delicious wedding cake from one of the best bakers in the area
- Beautiful flowers for the couple
- Decor designed to your style preferences
- A romantic reception dinner in one of our gardens with food included (for the larger package)
- Guidance from the time of booking through your event
- Online wedding planning workbook to help keep things organized
- Learn more about our micro wedding and elopement packages here
In addition, every wedding booked receives our customized design and decorating service using Pinterest-worthy event decor from our Wedding Vault. We also offer optional onsite accommodations for your group to stay and celebrate the occasion!
Our goal is to help you feel organized and prepared for your wedding day, sure in the knowledge that your event will be genuine and meaningful to you, and confident in knowing that you’ve made good choices all around—starting with the person you’ve chosen to spend the rest of your life with!
4 Easy Steps to A Relaxed Event
- First, Contact Us to tell us about your event needs. You are very welcome to schedule a tour to see the farm and meet with us in person!
- Next, book your desired package and your date with one of our friendly team members.
- Then, easily fill in your event design preferences on the convenient online wedding planning workbook that we provide as a part of your booking. Don’t know what you want? Don’t worry! We are here to help guide you and make this process a piece of cake! Also, don’t forget to check out our top recommendations for additional vendor services–like photography and beauty services–to make the most of your event.
- Finally, sit back and relax as Storybrook Farm makes your wedding dreams come true!
Check out what other couples are saying about Storybrook Farm!
“We were beyond elated with every single second of our ceremony & reception. My husband and I will be forever grateful to the whole Storybrook crew for helping us have a fairytale wedding. They did not treat us as customers or guests, they treated us like family.”
— Bettina & Colby
See More Reviews on
Recipient of the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award 3 Years in a Row!
When you book with us you can expect the same high level of care and support that we give to all of our couples. Whether you go with a micro wedding or elopement, we hope that you choose to celebrate your happy day with us here at Storybrook Farm!
View samples of our past work with some of our amazing couples!
Do you want a romantic get-away for just the two of you? We’ve got you covered! Cake, flowers, officiant, elegant decor, peace and quiet included.
These miniature, elegant, and minimal hassle occasions combine the best elements of a traditional wedding and an elopement. They are a great value and include most of your event needs like cake, flowers, food, decor, officiant, etc., for up to 16 people (24 max). Perfect for vow renewals and destination weddings, too!